You know when you put something off, and the longer you put it off, the more difficult it seems to get 'it' done? Well, that's kind of like this blog.
I haven't been forthcoming with the old finished objects, and for that reason I feel a bit naughty posting about anything else. This blog is heavy on the promises and starts, a bit light on the finished items of fabulousness.
Still, as that DOES accurately represent Minxy Real Life, I should just get on with posting. I mean, there are no blog police. Right? And I really need a place to record the list of crafty things I intend to do over Summer (the many things already outstanding aside............) Here goes
1) Finish Secret Crafting items #1 and #2. Can't say too much cause of prying eyes except #1 it turning out to be a mammoth knit and #2 could be on the hideous side of kooky, not sure yet!
2) Birds on a branch. Except might have to wait until the Autumn for the branch. Given my current rate of finishing, not a problem.
3) Cover my lampshades with funky fabric.
4) A Summerlin dress for The Daffinator.
5) My hallway. This really is out of my hands at the mo as it depends on Big G finishing his decorating. We are very alike so don't hold your breath!
That'll do for now. Back soon (sooner I promise) with some pics!